Ban Dispute (Exnem)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know lying aint cool no matter who you are. I dont know why you feel the need to keep pushing this lie you have made, but you dont have my respect and you never will at this rate. So stop lying in my dispute please
No lies my friend. I had probable cause to search and seize the restricted substances on the property. My right to search and seize extends to you too. I am fully aware that someone harvested the drugs, in which I checked ALL the occupants of the property's storages for recently stored weed. You are the only one who would have returned positive, to which you've completely refused.

I will not argue with you further, as you are in complete denial. I will lock this thread here as I believe it has run its course, and you don't seem capable of putting your replies into a single one, causing much spam to the shoutbox.

Other staff members will review this, not me.

Edit: unlocked again as a trial.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Reviewed with @steelo, after reviewing the evidence and looking at the logs prior to you being banned we have determined that the ban reason stands as it has been issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.