Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Exnem
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: KiingZz
Your Roleplay Name: Ben Moahmmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160501875

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: RDM I guess? Im not sure he didnt tell me

Why should this appeal be considered?: 1. I wasnt even told what rule I broke and was just threatened with a ban from the start of the sit and he was getting cocky with it. 2 I am pretty sure he was involved in the entire situation so why is he taking his own sit, of course hes going to be bias. 3 Tried to say I did the same thing before?? Which I don't even know rule I broke because he didnt even tell me? 4. Was overall being cocky in the admin report thing thinking hes sick because mod on Gmod Server?

Additional Information: The whole situation is based around me defending my base at 6 am in the morning to someone knocking on the door repeativley, So I shot a shot through the door for them to back. But then its PLPD which I didnt know it was even tho the staff member tries to claim it is, so once I found out it was PLPD I carried on shooting because obviously they are going to come in now after me shooting my gun.

Reaction score
Your ban reason was :
1.1, 3.4 - User started shooting through their door at police when an officer attempted to open their locked door, then continued shooting through their door after being asked to surrender. No reason to do so. Disrespectful behavior in the report made on them.

Reaction score
Your ban reason was :
1.1, 3.4 - User started shooting through their door at police when an officer attempted to open their locked door, then continued shooting through their door after being asked to surrender. No reason to do so. Disrespectful behavior in the report made on them.
So I cant shoot a police officer when I am making cocaine? okay makes sense

Reaction score

Since this is a dispute, you are required to attach some form of evidence. Please upload demo file perpheads_demo_2023-7-14 05-57-09 to this website and provide a link here. For any information regarding demos, use this guide.

You have 48 hours to attach the evidence before this is closed.

Reaction score

You initiated a shootout simply because a police officer (unbeknownst to you) jiggled your doorknob. This course of action directly put your life and freedom at risk (3.4). You were also unreasonable and disrespectful in the report with Exnem (1.1), which didn't help anyone involved, including yourself. For those reasons, this dispute has been denied.

Reviewed with @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.