Ban Dispute ((Ezza))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: (Ezza)
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Soap
Your Roleplay Name: Mia Hellstorm
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:622209262

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was banned for 3.4 running under gun point

Why should this appeal be considered?: okay so the mod made an f6 telling me that I am getting banned for 3.4 and did not want to listen to me he just kept saying a ban will be issued+ I had my friend behind him in the car the whole time, the mod sold drugs at the city office, we waited for him to leave so I can sell, he did not notice that I had a friend waiting in a car behind him, as soon as he came inside to gun point me while I was selling my friend got out of the car and tried to gun point the MOD! for trying to gunpoint me, as soon as i saw my friend having is his pistol out and ready to shoot him I knew/thought that I can just run since my friend has a gun to him then they started shooting each other ( I did not have a gun so I ran) after the mod died he made an f6 saying you broke 3.4 a ban will be issued, at that time, I tried apologizing for the mod for the misunderstanding but he just denied me without even giving a reason, although I apologized for him multiple times and tried to make this right offering him my meth money, ( cause he died while my friend was defending me) he just was rock headed and decided not listen and just give me a 3 full day ban, I get on server to have some fucking fun and escape reality and now I cant because the mod did not see some 1 having a gun to him from behind.

Additional Information: i have college exams after those exact 3 days and wont be able to play, pls dont mix your feelings with bans or warns, i am just trying to have fun and pass the hard time, and now i cannot because of you, i now have to wait 3 days in pain and agony due to, due to, i dont even know what to call it, due to this, was all of this really worth it? i dont minge, i dont annoy anybody, i dont raid people, because i think its ass, i just try to be friendly and good with everybody, i never broke a fearrp rule nor I have a lot of warns, I have like 3 warns and the 1st one was when I first joined the server , the only thing that was making me hang in there was playing with my friends in the server, and you took that from me..... i dont know.... honestly, do what you are going to do, you ruined me day anyway. ):

Last edited:
Reaction score
my demo is not working at all, so sadly i do not have evidince, but if ezza has a demo you might see what i am talking about

Reaction score

No evidence
Also please figure out your demos, being unable to record demos can get you into trouble in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.