Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: wise tree
Your Roleplay Name: Giuseppe Taglieri
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:35010040

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking 2.5 as a cop, 2.5 from police handbook , "use of force".

Why should this appeal be considered?: This guy banned me for a day after a situation where I strongly believe he is friends with the person I rightfully shot as a cop in hicktown. I will describe the situation: I responded to multiple life alerts in Hicktown as a cop, I parked my car on the highway and jumped down in the forest trying to flank the shooters. When i went closer to trailer 2, a guy with a shotgun on his back appeared and I shot once and missed, then he got hsi gun out and tried to shoot me and I killed him. My supervisor told me that he broke 3.6 and that i did a great job. It was an active shootout area and he was slowly approaching the dead suspects. This person, as I cannot call him a moderator, told me I broke 2.5 of police use of force, because i didnt warn him. There was already a shootout ongoign there, this guy was there on his own risk, My life was at risk by being there. I broke no rules, and this mod didnt even want to consider my side of the story. I think he knows the person who made the f6, because he answered to his f6 instantly, which I find quite interesting. And now I got a one day ban. This "moderator" even came and took that guy's weapon in his inventory, which I find more interesting. To me its clear that this guy was defending his friend and if you believe him you are as corrupted as he is.

Additional Information: I already said everything

Reaction score
Just like to clarify the information you have falsely provided that i did not state to you at all.

I clearly said multiple times, you Shot and killed the suspect from a distance, who was posing no threat, you never attempted to make contact with the suspect, so broke PLPD Use of Force as in that situation it was suitable to attempt contact.

You broke 2.5 as you had no reason to gun him down as you never witnessed a crime being committed, he was already at Hicktown when the shots were fired but was not involved.

At no point did you attempt to see if the suspect was actually a suspect and not a bystander or homeowner at Hicktown, so i feel its very excessive to kill that player.

Reaction score
DemonZ DemonZ Cameron Bleed 5347 Senior Officer Patrol Probationary Dispatcher, Taser Officer , this person was there with me in hicktown, this guy can be a witness in this situation.

You clearly lack common sense, you responded to his f6 instantly, I wait for hours sometimes, and came down to take his weapon in your inventory. Why did you do that? Not posing a threat? If he was actually a shooter and would have killed me? You clearly know the guy and abused your position. #Corruption #DemoteEzza #Justice

Reaction score
Also, you find it excessive? What is this, a trial in the stone age? I got rule 3.6 that says you will be at your own risk in a shooting area and an active crime scene. #corruption

Reaction score
I will lock this until other staff members take a look as you are still continuing the slander.

Reaction score

Please find a way to get this demo to one of us: perpheads_demo_2023-12-30 18-20-12

You can do so by uploading it to any filesharing site of your choosing as you are forum banned, then send the link to me or another staff member via Discord. One of us will then include it on our Discord thread for this dispute for review.

Read this guide if you can not find the above file.

Reaction score

To my knowledge you have not provided a demo as requested and a significant amount of time has passed. As such this will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.