Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ezza
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: AmitBs991
Your Roleplay Name: Dylen Dror
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:518091857

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: for rule 3.4 "putting your life in risk"

Why should this appeal be considered?: Good evening to the reader of this forum.
I was recently banned from your server for rule 3.4, the ban was extremely invalid and unnecessary, the situation went as follows: we were located in the "suburbs storage", me and an officer of the law were communicating, afterwards, an individual aimed his firearm at me and the officer. He then proceeded to fire a bullet at me and the officer and then claimed it was accidental.
Out of reflex, I grabbed my katana and killed him as self defense.
(or in other words, revenge). He then proceeded to blame me for breaking 3.4 because I killed him in-front of a cop.
He also broke 3.4 by pointing a weapon at me as the cop was nearby.
Instead of coming to terms with the situation appropriately, he banned me afterwards without giving me a chance to prove that I was not at all guilty.
I sincerely hope that the reviewer of this submission understands and revokes this falsified punishment. Thank you very much and enjoy the rest of your day.

Additional Information: I refuse to believe that I broke 3.4. I was simply using self defense to defend my very own life from risk. The ban was extremely falsified.

Reaction score
To clarify.

I was reloading a pistol at the Subs storage, i finished loading it and left clicked without selecting fists, so a inaccurate hipfire, i straight away bandaged the cop, then you said your legs were broken, so as i was finished speaking to the cop to go grab money for your legs you pull out a machete infront of the cop and rush me, therefore where the 3.4 violation occured.

I did not break 3.4 as possession/public displayal isnt a serious crime and has low ticket and time, but 9.2 is a serious crime with high jail and ticket times.

Also to note, evidence is needed for a dispute, however im finished here and shall leave it for whoever deals with the dispute.

Reaction score
the cop did completely nothing about anything there and misfire is not a real thing in real life, its 9.2 too. you dont just point a gun at someone and accidently fire without expecting consequences. why would you even reload your weapon infront of an officer? thats extremely suspicious, dont you think?
I didnt clip the entire situation. if you can take a demofile. you'll see for yourself, I dont need to expect something like that to happen.
but I got evidence of you not letting me explain myself:
when video ends I got banned. (Didnt even gibe me time to send the last massage).
(He already admitted that he shot me).

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
the cop did completely nothing about anything there and misfire is not a real thing in real life, its 9.2 too. you dont just point a gun at someone and accidently fire without expecting consequences. why would you even reload your weapon infront of an officer? thats extremely suspicious, dont you think?
I didnt clip the entire situation. if you can take a demofile. you'll see for yourself, I dont need to expect something like that to happen.
but I got evidence of you not letting me explain myself:
when video ends I got banned. (Didnt even gibe me time to send the last massage).
(He already admitted that he shot me).
Provide demo file perpheads_demo_2023-4-8 01-22-05

Reaction score
this is from the demofile. as you see he shot me and didnt even told me sorry and only talked to the officer. looking like he point a gun (he said he reload) infront of officer and why it take so long to reload too? all I see that I killed him for revenge/self-defence. You can see I didnt even finish him. I told there (you cant hear me) it was a revenge/self-defence as he active theart to my life. thank you for your time and I wish you will understand it.
(the report you saw he opened in last video was 5 seconds after video ends).

A1L

Reaction score
this is from the demofile. as you see he shot me and didnt even told me sorry and only talked to the officer. looking like he point a gun (he said he reload) infront of officer and why it take so long to reload too? all I see that I killed him for revenge/self-defence. You can see I didnt even finish him. I told there (you cant hear me) it was a revenge/self-defence as he active theart to my life. thank you for your time and I wish you will understand it.
(the report you saw he opened in last video was 5 seconds after video ends).
What you did clearly isn't self-defense, seems like he didn't even realise he shot you as the officer was also bleeding too?

Reaction score
He shot both of us. crippled me too. I got a revenge if you dont think its self defence. (btw he did have an active theart to my life as he shot me). idk why the officer did nothing. (he dont need to reload a gun looking on me and on an officer, all I did is to get my revenge. I didnt finish him so he can be alive.
you understand my side?

A1L

Reaction score
He shot both of us. crippled me too. I got a revenge if you dont think its self defence. (btw he did have an active theart to my life as he shot me). idk why the officer did nothing. (he dont need to reload a gun looking on me and on an officer, all I did is to get my revenge. I didnt finish him so he can be alive.
you understand my side?

As an 3.4 example even if you were to get revenge:

• Committing a violent or serious crime, such as murder, theft, arson, etc. whilst knowing that police are in direct eyeshot of the scene you wish to commit the crime at.

Reaction score
I he was still active threat to my life as I killed him. I think it was kinda self defence. Btw the cop is my friend. I know it’s not that matter but he didn’t do anything to both of us I think it was because me. As he is my friend, I really don’t know why but if he was doing something so all of that was not happen, I think that all of it was misunderstanding from both sides, as I thought he shot me and when he is an active threat to my life so I killed him and he said he shot me misfire but he still got a gun and reload it (looking like he point it) in front of a officer. I think if the cop was do something like he should do all of that wasn’t need to happen. We both got a valid reason I think to do what we did and I think it was just a big misunderstanding. (Maybe it wasn’t happen if I had time to explain myself too).
I have to add that you didnt go grab money for my leg. you can see in demo that you just stayed there till I attack you back. and you didnt tell me that you will get money for my leg too.

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score

Wasn't self defense; you have also committed a serious crime in the direct eyeshot of a police officer. Feel free to apologise to possibly get your ban lowered/fully unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.