Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @flugs
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you punished?: 2.5, 2.6, 5.6 - Assisted in forcing another player to walk from the bottom floor of slums to the top floor and unlock their door in order to raid.

Why should this appeal be considered?: my friends walked outside of our appartment cus we where going to raid slums 4 when he saw the person basing there running downstairs then my other friend gped him and hid his gun under the stairs then he told him to open his door of slums 4 then i walk down to s1 to see what they are doing and they where leading him upstairs i didnt say anything to the *hostage* i didnt even point my gun towards him then i run upstairs to the stairs of slums 4 waiting for the door to be opend so i can shoot the defenders inside i never even talked to the hostage at any moment so i dont understand how i would kidnap him i understand that i broke rule 2.6 to be honest i didnt even realise they had broken a rule.

Additional Information: Can u explain how i broke 2.5 again please thanks for reading

Reaction score

Collier said this 4 years ago:
However, as per 5.1/5.6, you should not be gunpointing someone up the stairs of Slums/Regals/Projex for them to open their door and let you in. The same goes for being in the front of a Bazaar shop.
For clarity's sake, the rule has also been edited today to make things clearer for future situations.

The weapons you took and stored will need to be returned once the ban has expired, due to the acquisition of said weapons happening as a result of a rulebreak.

When online again please return these weapons to staff:
1x FN SCAR-L
1x AK-101

Reviewed with @Scoot, @sidd, @Ellie, @Kevko

Status
Not open for further replies.