Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: curak
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dragoking
Your Roleplay Name: bradley clarke
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:700982656

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: So i was in a chase with officers eventually i get stopped by them and thier first reaction is try to shoot me to death 2nd one is when i comply and get out of my car they shoot me to death and then i get banned for "not stepping out"

Why should this appeal be considered?: the clip clearly shows me stepping out the fucking car and it shows them shooting me for no reason aka rdm so this clip shows both rdm and me doing nothing its simple no bullshit nana dat and this aint my first time geting shot to death by police for no reason ethir this has been the 5th time ive been shot to death unjustly ie rdm and all i get when i report shit is "please go plpd" plpd aint do shit its breaking the rules its rdm no matter what job you are and when i get rivived i don't even get arrrested i just get told your gettting 3 day banned "yaaay"

Additional Information: please fix the cop rdm/rda issue its been going on since the server existed and nafin is bien done bout it plpd is litrally half of the time ethir online currupt ect. just make the admins do this or smth godamn

A1L

Reaction score
Provide evidence before your video starts, clearly something is missing. If you do not have proper evidence such as a clip, please provide your demo using this guide.

Reaction score
Provide evidence before your video starts, clearly something is missing. If you do not have proper evidence such as a clip, please provide your demo using this guide.
i can provide one but i do not see a reason because you don't need it for any reason this clip showws whats important them banning me for not steping out

A1L

Reaction score
i can provide one but i do not see a reason because you don't need it for any reason this clip showws whats important them banning me for not steping out

You were banned for "3.4 - User refused direct gunpoint orders at several occasions from multiple police officers, resulting in their death. // Banned for enforcer Franko", like I stated and 3izu has done, please provide proper evidence.

A1L

Reaction score
Your ban is valid, you did indeed break gun-point from several officers and try to drive forward to run the officer over which resulted in your vehicle being shot down, and then you trying to get back into your car which made you get shot. Can you explain the situation that led up to it? Why did you try to run over a whole crowd of officers and a civilian outside of the Police Department Parking Lot?

Reaction score
Your ban is valid, you did indeed break gun-point from several officers and try to drive forward to run the officer over which resulted in your vehicle being shot down, and then you trying to get back into your car which made you get shot. Can you explain the situation that led up to it? Why did you try to run over a whole crowd of officers and a civilian outside of the Police Department Parking Lot?
no i stepped out then got shot i did comply wich the clip clearly shows and so should the demo
it did not result in me dying inside my car or my car exploding because got shot i died because i stepped out the car and complied and i still got banned
that shouldn't even be talked about its clearly shown clear cut evidince in 720p 60 fps

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score
no i stepped out then got shot i did comply wich the clip clearly shows and so should the demo
it did not result in me dying inside my car or my car exploding because got shot i died because i stepped out the car and complied and i still got banned
that shouldn't even be talked about its clearly shown clear cut evidince in 720p 60 fps

ok cool you were forced out with a battering ram, so you weren't complying, anyways will you answer my question?

Last edited:
Reaction score
ok cool you were forced out with a battering ram, so you weren't complying, anyways will you answer my question?
was not forced out by the battering ram i stepped out willingly then proceeded to lock my car then got shot and please do not try to change the main intrest of this appeal its about how i got banned after i got rdmd and i complied we are going in circles stop changing the topic its clear i stepped out got shot and then got banned for it

A1L

Reaction score

You were forced out of the vehicle by a battering ram, I can see it in your demo, you did not step out willingly, you also tried to unlock the car not lock the car, seeming like that you were trying to get back in and not comply, you were not following their commands by putting your hands up. As you decide to try to be a smartass and not answer my question, your ban will be extended for randomly trying to run the group of people over outside of the Police Department.

You must follow orders whilst under gun-point as per Rule 3.4 Putting your Life at Risk, you failed to comply with their commands when you were fully stopped, when being gun-pointed by multiple officers you attempted to drive forward to run an officer over, resulting in your vehicle being shot up, you then failed to get out which made the officer on the left battering ram you out, only reason I can't hear it in the video you provided is probably cause of your custom game sounds.

Your ban will be extended from 3 days to 1 month cause of you failing to answer my questions when asked, as well as you running that group of people over outside of the Police Department for seemingly no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.