Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: i have no idea
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: BubaGeo
Your Roleplay Name: Juan Cocoletzi
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102654240

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I have no idea

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was trying to log into the server, me and my mates have been playing it for a while. and it said i was banned? I have no idea why or what i did to get this ban, i follow the rules and just have fun? I am not really sure what else to say??????????????

Reaction score
You were banned by steelo and here is your ban reason:
3.4 - User failed to comply with orders while under gunpoint from multiple officers for a prolonged period of time.

Reaction score
You were being gunpointed for a significant period of time by multiple officers, being commanded to put your hands up. Instead of complying, you ran out the door, jumped in a vehicle, realized you couldn’t leave in the vehicle, got out and continued running off before eventually being tasered. You already have a warning for 3.4 and should know to comply when in that sort of situation.

Since this is a dispute I’ll not have any say in regards to the outcome however you will need to provide evidence if you wish for it to be considered.

A1L

Reaction score
As steelo has said, please provide some evidence within the next 48 hours for this to be considered otherwise it wil be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.