Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Ophelia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Months

Your Steam Name: nanotrixhdx
Your Roleplay Name: Donco queltera
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88060275

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 User killed multiple people for no reason [Punishment enacted by Enforcer Ophelia]

Why should this appeal be considered?: Me and my friends Sammy Garvano and Luke Baldwind were out looking for a hit we should do for our boss. In the moment we found the group we was looking for, I got out of the Car aimed on our target and shoot him, while my kompanes shoot the other ones. Both of them got arrested while i got banned. I didnt know the target was an moderaterfriend . When he asked me why i did this i gave him the same answer as i write here now. He got upset and didnt accept my answer, stopped listen to me and just banned me for 3 months

Additional Information: everybody of the family knew their is a war out going on , the enemys too
so i see no reason for this bann i got here for 3 months

Reaction score
As indicated on the ban reason, @Ophelia was the one who punished you, I will edit the title for you.

Also, in order for you dispute to be dealt with, you will have to provide evidence.

Last edited:

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to see some evidence of the part where your boss told you to kill this group of people, including me, when I knew I didn't do anything wrong in that life.. also providing with a good enough reason to actually kill these people.

Last edited:
Reaction score
man its a simple thing there was a group and one of them was the hit i had to make, so its normal that we kill the others too because they will open fire on us t protect the friend of them. It was a bad timing a moderator was between them so its not a reason to ban one person of 4 for killing the group of people.
It happend that something is missunderstood but i tell this rogue how it was and he told me i gave him no reason. I dont know where this is no reason i mean its a rp server and this is a rp story i did nothing wrong just a unlucky moment for the moderator rogue.

If u need avidence or u got some questions to my boss u can talk to him his name on this Server is Sammy Garvano
he is online now u can talk to him whenever u want.

Last edited:
Reaction score
man tell me how i should do it, u talked to my boss this is my evidence. this is a rp server i didnt record anything or made screenshots. How i supposed to show u how my boss told me who the hit is. All member of my family knows what happend and that u ban me for no good reason.

Reaction score
You can get evidence for a situation by the demo feature, it records your gameplay just in case things like this happen

Reaction score
so its recorded that sammy garvano told me that he is our target but where i can find this

Reaction score
i cant open my demos to watch which one is the right because it failed to load the city map its disconect everytime i think its because i banned so what i do know?

Reaction score
i cant open my demos to watch which one is the right because it failed to load the city map its disconect everytime i think its because i banned so what i do know?
Download the content pack and disable all other addons, then only enable the Perpheads content pack 1 and 2, then Paralake City V5.
Then try loading the demo again.

Reaction score
Pending

@Donco @Sammy Garvano @jimmamagnus
Please answer the following questions:
- Who asked for this supposed "hit"
- Who was your target in this large crowd of people?
- Why were these people/this person your target? Had they done anything to you?
- Why do you believe it was necessary to kill the bystanders?

If you do not have answers to these questions, or you do not remember, please provide us with the following demo file:
perpheads_demo_2022-8-30 20-31-05
(and optionally this one, although it might not be helpful: perpheads_demo_2022-8-30 21-29-56)

Use a filesharing site like anonfiles, MEGA, mediafire, dropbox to upload them. They can (typically) be found here: Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\phdemos

If you need more help, read this:

Last edited:
Reaction score

Pending

@Donco @Sammy Garvano @jimmamagnus
Please answer the following questions:
- Who asked for this supposed "hit"
- Who was your target in this large crowd of people?
- Why were these people/this person your target? Had they done anything to you?
- Why do you believe it was necessary to kill the bystanders?

If you do not have answers to these questions, or you do not remember, please provide us with the following demo file:
perpheads_demo_2022-8-30 20-31-05
(and optionally this one, although it might not be helpful: perpheads_demo_2022-8-30 21-29-56)

Use a filesharing site like anonfiles, MEGA, mediafire, dropbox to upload them. They can (typically) be found here: Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\data\phdemos

If you need more help, read this:
You have not done this

Reaction score
To expand on the above. You are not allowed to kill people simply because you are rivals. And even if you did have a valid reason to kill said rivals, you can not kill every single bystander immediately because "they are witnesses" or because "they might be involved" or any other mundane "guilty by association" kind of reason.

You and your friend shot several people at Bazaar for a reason none of the dead people could ever figure out, and a reason you were not able to properly explain here. Whenever you kill somebody, typically it has to be some kind of escalation from something negative they have done to you. For none of the people you killed was this the case.

Please consider an apology, as I do believe you thought (albeit incorrectly) that you had a reason for this. Read rule 2.5 Excessive Negativity for this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.