AR 3.4 Lucius Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Josef/Josef Trapani
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Lucius Husky/ [-Core-] Daan
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was in a police car with my good friend Alliat. He was on duty however in roleplay we are brothers. In game i was also roleplaying as a private detective and wanted to speak with Alliat on a crime that happend earlier. Me and Alliat were driving around in the city when two evading criminals started to shoot up the police car we were in. I watched as they murdered my brother and my character was filled with anger and wanted these guys to get arrested obviously. However i didn't have a gun to ziptie the people who murdered my brother so i decided to play along for a while. When i had got my gun and had the chance to ziptie one of the guys and bring him to the PD he broke 3.4 as you can see in the video provided. He ignored my gunpoint and ran towards my back where he started spraying me with his m4. This is not only 3.4 but also completly unrealistic since you can't do that in real life. He also stalled under gunpoint asking me in dutch: Why are you doing this? you know you can't do this because its too public? A dutch moderator like @blobvis 2.0 can confirm that he was indeed stalling. He also broke rule 3.24 because he was bringing up rules in a mid rpg situation.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Last edited:
Reaction score
Seriously? Rp as a private detective?

I know I broke 3.4 and its obviously not acceptable but please go read rule 5.1, you were trying to make me drop my items under gunpoint in the middle of the street, which is obviously also risking your life aswell.

I just had a huge shootout with cops and all my friends died, I was the only one left and was really happy that I managed to stay alive and kill so many cops. Didnt want this to get ruined by you trying to mug me in public.. I know my actions were absolutely unacceptable and my apologies for that. But I just couldnt live with going through all that pain getting all the way from slums to city gas walking, after killing 10 cops on the way there. To just get mugged in public. No

EDIT:
you also were not "aiming" the gun using right click so I took my chance to preserve my life, 3.6 aswell as TFU was coming over too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just be quiet already. your 1 month ban on me wasnt blatant at all. I honestly didnt see the 3.4 there. Do you want me to start reporting you for everything too mate? i dont mind.

Reaction score
ye go ahead i dont break rules :)

Why didn’t you dispute the ban then?

Reaction score
I was not mugging you. I wanted to make sure you were unarmed so i could safely tie you down to bring you to the PD. Perp is not just about cops & robbers, there is more to it so i would advise you to take situations like this more serious in the future

Reaction score
@Aquaa I dont care about that stupid ban of yours. I am not going around breaking rules because I dont care. this is my first rule break in a few months so stop complaining that I "dont learn"

Reaction score
Stop being so idiotic. There is a job for this stuff and you cant go around as civ pretending to be a cop. You broke 5.1 and 3.4 here aswell buddy. And dont advise me shit

Last edited:
Reaction score
And now I am going to be quiet in this thread and let staff deal with it. My apologies for me breaking 3.4 but as I explained above, I wasnt gonna let you take away all the stuff I went through just because you are interested in my M4.

Reaction score
I Can confirm TFU Were on their way as I was getting shot by Lucius as I arrived and saw them pointing guns.
I can retrieve my demo if need be, Just need timestamps!

Reaction score
Also this:

3.11 Of the Paralake Penal Code states:

The emergency services of Paralake are obliged to cooperate and work jointly. No other organisation or person shall be permitted by any government agency to take an active role in an incident if this would endanger their safety, unless authorized by a member of Police Command. No member of Police Command had authourised you to do such a thing.

Reaction score
Accepted.

Regardless of whether you thought he was breaking rules or not, you still need to continue RP and not break rules yourself.

He did nothing wrong by telling you to drop your weapon, disarming you is better than shooting you, which he could quite rightfully have done instead of trying to take a legal approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.