Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Randy Lahey
Your Roleplay Name: Ibrahim Abubakar
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88988964

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: ''User shot a person in his store when he was trying to leave. Unnecessary escallation of the situation''

Why should this appeal be considered?: About 3.4
I dont think i put my life or freedom at risk because I was rightfully in my own store and property and I was just trying to defend my store since i dont like to have random people in it but he walked in as the door was opened thats why it started. I told him to leave and my intent was not to kill him when I fired my pistol I was only trying to shot warning shots. What I remember is that I didn't hit him but im not sure since i haven't watched back the footage, i might have but so much was happening since my friend for some reason started firing shots in to the guy on purpose witch kinda escalated the whole situation and changed it completely. So instead of someone trying to defend there store purely it became a murder and admins got involved. I however complied with cops really didn't try to make a scene but as I surrendered my friend killed the guy and the cop killed my friend and the whole thing just looked pretty bad.

About 2.5
Right around the time of the incident there was a lot going on around us by the store such as shooting stabbings and people fighting each other and so on we were already on high alert because of those reasons which I think makes me entitled to be a little cautious with my surroundings at that moment. Still my intention was never to shoot or kill someone that was just a trespasser, I really didn't think me shooting warning shots should result in me getting a 2 week ban when I had zero intentions of breaking the rules. I cant answer to my friends actions but I dont agree with them, he doesn't play perpheads like i do i take it more serious and I play a lot more than him and i always wanna avoid being banned or breaking rules.

I of course understand there has to be rules and there are many of them for it to be a working server but it's very easy to sometimes slip a little between them at some points even if you really have no intention to break any of them. I really tried to talk to the admin but i didnt get any remorse or that he even tried to see if from my perspective and I was banned pretty instant and you feel kinda left out when it really feels like the admin is against me and im just trying to explain. I was banned mid sentence. Ive had good interactions with admins and that seems to be a little more understanding sometimes after a good talk and you might understand each other and somethings explained to each other, just being able to talk in a calm manner but I feel I was pretty quickly shut down and just spat on and I like this server I play it a lot and try following rules. Maybe it was wrong for me to even fire my gun at all in that situation and I understand that but I just feel like 2 weeks is a bit harsh.

Reaction score
Hey, you're gonna need to upload a form of evidence if you are intending to dispute this, so the disputing staff can see the situation, as I won't be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.