Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Buddie
Your Roleplay Name: David Hughe
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37214756

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User shot a cop to save his friend from a minor offence (posession of a pistol)

Why should this appeal be considered?: So it was me and my org at regals 3 (our apartment), growing and all that. One of our org members stated over team speak that he was going to sell his coke, and requested to have backup (by backup he meant stay put and be ready if i need help) anyway he went to sell at city subway, and when he left he was being chased by a cop. He immediately told us help the cop saw me dealing with the drug dealer, at this point we(the backup) did not know if my friend had sold his drug or not, once we left regals 3 we saw the cop chasing my friend besides the regals building fence, the cop whipped his gun out and i immediately shot the cop and killed him. And thats the end of that, we went back to regals 3 and chilled.

That said, a moment after the incident i was invited to an f6 chat with the moderator.
He asked why did you shoot the cop and i stated exactly why which is ( i was protecting my friend and his possessions(which in this case could be the coke) and the cop had threatened his life) the moderator immediately stated that im lying and took the cops life over a pistol… i told him that it wasnt my intentions to kill the cop over a pistol and my intentions were to protect my friend and his possessions(by that i meant the coke)

He didnt believe me and banned me.

The video footage provided clearly shows what had exactly happened even with the missing textures and errors, you can clearly hear the conversation of my friend talking about his actions.

The time line below

1:03 “ im going back to regals” meaning he will get more of the coke and go back to the subway as later after this line he said stuff related to that.

In between this and the next time stamp, he is talking about getting a car and stuff for the org

3:40 “im gonna go sell, 2 more rounds and then im gonna help you out…” he clearly means he has 2 more rounds of selling drugs.

5:03 the incident began “hey hey hey boys boys boys, come out side quickly, i just met the pd and they are going to take my shit, im right outside behind you”
-PD: whipped a gun to my friend “put your hands up”

I shot him.

And thats the end of that.

It is very clear what my intentions were, my intentions were to protect my friends possessions which are the drugs he had which could be worth of 2 rounds to the drug dealer. Not to protect his pistol.

Additional Information: I posted a staff complaint with the same exact description stated.

Reaction score
the moderator immediately stated that im lying

I never once accused you of lying. It's your reasoning, why would you lie? I stated that your reasoning for shooting someone was invalid, as the user had no drugs on them. They had already sold the drugs way before. The user was being detained and arrested for displayal of an offensive firearm, as he came running out of the subway with a gun in his hand and failing to stop. I explained this to you several times, yet you seemed to disregard it and claim that they had drug evidence on them (they didn't).

I will let another moderator/admin deal with this.

Reaction score
I never once accused you of lying. It's your reasoning, why would you lie? I stated that your reasoning for shooting someone was invalid, as the user had no drugs on them. They had already sold the drugs way before. The user was being detained and arrested for displayal of an offensive firearm, as he came running out of the subway with a gun in his hand and failing to stop. I explained this to you several times, yet you seemed to disregard it and claim that they had drug evidence on them (they didn't).

I will let another moderator/admin deal with this.
Yes ofc i will disagree because my intentions were not to shoot over a pistol.. the vid can clearly prove else. Also you dont have to say “you are lying” to mean it. I have some chats that might show how you falsely claimed my intentions.

Great, hopefully another mod or an admin can understand this case more clear.

A1L

Reaction score
Whilst it is understandable that your friend said that the Police was going to take his shit, that could mean literally anything, you did assume he hadn't sold his drugs, however this could've been easily avoided if the question was asked if he had already sold, whilst it might've not been intentional to break this rule, you accidentally broke it and shot when he had already sold his drugs and was only being chased for having a firearm displayed in public.

Reaction score
Whilst it is understandable that your friend said that the Police was going to take his shit, that could mean literally anything, you did assume he hadn't sold his drugs, however this could've been easily avoided if the question was asked if he had already sold, whilst it might've not been intentional to break this rule, you accidentally broke it and shot when he had already sold his drugs and was only being chased for having a firearm displayed in public.
Did you review the footage? My friend clearly said i have 2 more rounds of selling a minute before the incident. Please review the footage.

Reaction score
Yes, did you ask him if he actually managed to sell it or not then?
No, i did not as he was shouting help. It wouldnt make sense to me to ask if he had sold it, as the situation was in a heated state.

Do you honestly feel that the ban was necessary? If so just leave it be.

I truly believe that i did not deserve it as my true intentions was to protect my friend and his valuables (the coke)

A1L

Reaction score

Whilst we understand it wasn't intentional and accidental rule break, you should try to investigate a bit more in the future before jumping the gun, despite your friend saying Police was going to take his shit, I feel like it would've been easily avoided if you simply asked if he still had his stuff to sell, then none of this shooting would've happened as it looks like you just shot him over possessing a gun on him in public.

Reviewed with @Maia

Status
Not open for further replies.