Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: CHROME
Your Roleplay Name: Joe Shrute
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:173720843

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - User blew up a bomb in the Bazaar, causing several shops to be destroyed and killing multiple bystanders

Why should this appeal be considered?: I have had previous back and fourth disputes with the person in question shop I blew up over last few days and over a long duration our dispute has increased and was a great RP scenario I am sure Sheamus Macklin (the disputee) would agree. The ultimate build up was me who definitely isn't a big criminal finding my way to obtaining a bomb to end Macklin's reign by perfectly executing a plan involving bombing his shop whilst he was inside and resulting in him dying fully and his shop being destroyed in the process and ending our massive dispute because he would be fully dead and therefore not remember and in my opinion I don't see anything wrong it was a great end to a heated and entertaining lengthy dispute. Furthermore, to end the situation I put an ad out minutes before stating my intentions that I was coming for him, initiating the situation and I'm sure logs will provide that evidence.

Reaction score
I want to know:

- Did you make any attempt at letting the general public know there was a bomb there?
- What "reign" were you ending exactly? What had he done to deserve this treatment?
- What prevented you from shooting him, or resolving the situation without any collateral damage.
- If the New Life Rule has at any point become apparently broken upon this "Several day long dispute"

We would also like to see footage clipped from your demo file of the incident, Showing at which point you deemed it appropriate to bomb him, and how you went about doing so.

Reaction score
What definitely wasn't great RP was the several shops that were also wrecked by your bomb, or the several uninvolved people you killed with it.

2.5 states:

"For example, it is not acceptable to:
  • Use explosives or incendiaries without taking precautions to ensure that uninvolved player's items are not damaged."

Reaction score
I want to know:

- Did you make any attempt at letting the general public know there was a bomb there?
- What "reign" were you ending exactly? What had he done to deserve this treatment?
- What prevented you from shooting him, or resolving the situation without any collateral damage.
- If the New Life Rule has at any point become apparently broken upon this "Several day long dispute"

We would also like to see footage clipped from your demo file of the incident, Showing at which point you deemed it appropriate to bomb him, and how you went about doing so.
Hello Bnje, Firstly I did make a direct attempt letting the public know via an ./AD stating I was coming for Macklin minutes before. His 'reign' that I stated was involving his and mine disputes over the last few days and I was always seen as the 'underdog' character as he is a much more prolific and well known criminal than me therefore me stating his 'reign' as it has been towering over me the last 2 days to be specific. Next, nothing prevented me from shooting him I personally chose to use the explosive as a 'Finale' to our dispute as it takes out his gun running business as well as him at the same time linking to ending his 'reign' above me. I personally felt it had much more of a stature than just simply shooting him as I think that would have been a dull ending to our dispute. To note me and Macklin had not killed each other once over the dispute until today as in my opinion we had both been demonstrating good RP and things don't always have to involve death but rather than build it up over time can be much more fun for both parties. I mistake of mine was stating "several day long dispute" because it was in fact 2 days apologies in my writing there. Unfortunately to finish I don't have any footage really as I only use the medal software built for short form clips.

Reaction score
As far as I can see your advert only said "Your gonna pay soon mr macklin...", that hardly warns the public of your intent to bomb the bazaar.

You mention this dispute with him but what actually was the dispute?

A1L

Reaction score

No reply, feel free to contact us to either reopen this or look into it ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.