Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Dee
Your Roleplay Name: Dmitry Krinkov
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51827207

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 User shot 2 players without interaction because they were following him around the city. User also wrongly assumed they participated in an attempt to steal his vehicle.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was wondering who the 2 players I shot without a reason? The only one you could even argue would be Maia himself seen @3;45 but seen as he was part of the group who had been trying to ram me of the road and kill me for several minutes now I feel it was justified. The 2 guys who then show up seconds later were clearly there to kill us so I feel there is no explanation needed.

Perhaps it was the guy at bazaar gas station in the second video? Except he was not killed because he was following me around the city he was killed because him and his buddy just tried to run up on us. If he was unarmed he had no business being there as I am sure he knew fine well what was about to happen but instead of running when the car stopped he wanted to stay? I don't see how I can be blamed. People are KOSing anyone they deemed a threat in raids these days I don't see this as much different. I am not even sure it was me who killed that guy at gas station anyway.

I got banned for 2.5, what about the excessive negativity directed towards me? Trying to steal my car, saying "Yeah run away bro" before chasing and ramming me around the city for several minutes without any justifiable reason? They tried to steal my car in earshot of the 4 heavily armed men who just exited it they were clearly trying to provoke a shootout for some reason.

After getting threatened for a second time @1:13 I decided to leave once again, they continued to chase me even after losing them twice. Trying to ram me off the road at very high speeds I can only assume they are trying to kill me. They all acted as a group and would all be just as accountable in my opinion if I had been rammed into a post and killed. They were all pursing me at breakneck speeds and I am assuming they didn't want to check my credit score. Imagine 3 cars with 5 guys doing this in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

-ish
After reviewing the dispute, we have come to the conclusion that most of your actions were justified.

However, shooting @Maia was not justified. All he was doing was following you around the city, he did not ram you nor did he threaten you.
The killing of the others was justified as seen in the first clip.

We advise that you interact with players before shooting them, being followed around does not give you the right to shoot them.
You should warn them several times before engaging in combat.

Reviewed with @A1L @Sindarin @steelo

Status
Not open for further replies.