Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User pulled a gun under gunpoint and shot the agressor

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, this started off by me and John Capone filling up water-tanks at the Hick-town lake, in my POV clip you can see me trying to fill up water jugs but it doesn't work at the particular spot that I am in so I head further down the lake when I hear someone saying hands up to me, I turn around ready to put my hands up and the guy turns around and starts shooting my friend, at which point I pull my weapon and fire back.

I will also show you a clip from above, which shows John Capone having his gun out before the guy even gets out of his car.

Additional Information: https://streamable.com/0ospn7 Clip showing me turning around and ready to surrender after hearing his commands, then he turns his back and starts shooting at which point I draw my firearm.

https://streamable.com/zdazjk This clip shows Capone having a gun at this guy before he even gets his gun out, and he runs away from gunpoint.

I am invisible in the 2nd clip for some reason, but I am sure you can piece the 2 together

Last edited:
Reaction score

@A1L
Due to the fast-paced nature of the situation we've decided to accept your dispute for 3.4. You should have definitely taken it out sooner, however we can see that you tried selecting your firearm before Jamie was back and fully gunpointing you again. We've found it to be inconsequential for you to be banned over a minimal difference in time.

Your ban was extended for metagaming. 3.4 will be taken out of the ban reason. but the length will remain the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.