Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: trapboy1080p
Your Roleplay Name: sam kyle
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:627122091

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 3.20

Why should this appeal be considered?: hello there i have beeen banned for shooting at some one who rdmed me before and was killing people at bazar and threating me multiple times i responded to the report and you said he sent a clip isnt that breaking ooc and i thought it was safe to log off cause we had already spoken about it and at that time i had been up for over a day and had to go take my bike into the mechanics i log off and get banned i appolagies for logging off but it was not in malicious intent as im quite new to the server and i dont realy know how reports work

Additional Information: i would very much appreciate it if u can shorten me ban down to 2 days as im having a very hard time coping rn and i play this as a coping mechanism im sorry for anywrongdoings

Reaction score
Is this a dispute or an apology? Disputes is for bans that are invalid

Reaction score
oh sorry i did not know that i do appolagise for shooting the player but it was for the safety off me and others as he was threating me and shooting people and he killed me for no reasonbefore that

Reaction score
Your reply still doesn't make it 100% clear what you want from this post.

You were banned for killing a player for no reason and then disconnecting from the server.

• If you feel that either of these things is untrue and would like part or all of the ban removed from your record, you need to dispute it.
  • If you acknowledge that you did both of these things and broke both of these rules, but would like to say that you're sorry for doing so, you need to make an apology.

Please specify which you'd like so that we know how to handle this post. Additionally, disputes require evidence to prove that the punishment is incorrect, if you'd like to continue this as a dispute please provide some evidence, we can help you with this if you'd like, just let us know!

Reaction score

@trapboy1080p please specify, within 24 hours, if it is an apology or a dispute. If you wish to dispute, you will need evidence. If you wish to apologise, please reword it to an apology by editing the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.