Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: BigDaddy
Your Roleplay Name: Jeremie Frimpong
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:576990719

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: i was in the bizzar talking to maia but he was speaking french and wouldnt respond to me, so i didnt think he spoke english, so he pulls a gun into storage ,looks at me so i walk out into the front of the store, he then runs up to me tells me to put my hands up, doesnt give me a chance shoots me and now says im lying and has no clip to show me

Why should this appeal be considered?: how am i meant to know im being told to put my hands up when i turn away from people speaking french they they switch to english telling me to put my hands up while theyre behind me, and if someone points a gun at me that they just pulled out of storage, and it automatically pulls the gun in their hands, how am i meant to know im gonna get mugged, he also didnt say anything until i was in the middle of the bizzar, where he then told me to put my hands up and just instantly shot me now hes saying im lying

Reaction score

After reviewing a recording provided to me by @Maia, you were very clearly within the boundaries of the rear of the shop when he held you at gunpoint and ordered you to put your hands up. You undeniably saw the gun pointed at you and even verbally declined to follow his orders before walking out of his shop, so the claim that you didn't hear his orders, realise your life was at risk or have time to comply is completely untrue.

Reviewed with @Bnej and @A1L

Status
Not open for further replies.