Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: nebularat
Your Roleplay Name: Nebs Dawn
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53694500

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User failed to follow simple commands under gunpoint resulting in his swift death //Longer ban due to 3 warnings in 1 month for this same rule

Why should this appeal be considered?: well seeming as the cop never threatend to arrest or shoot me i feel like Maia targeting the fact that i did not run away from a cop who was aiming at Glass.co while telling me to go away even after the fact he excuted me and teared my car for no reason is kinda stupid the cop new i had no weapon nore was a threat to him and if i was he could of cuffed me

Additional Information: also my warns from jan where 29 days ago like come on just because u dont like me dont mean u haft to try your hardest to warn and ban me seeming as i have 3 warns from u and now u got what u wanted to ban me its time to Take a break from mods that turn a blind eye to there friends who break rules. Oh dont forget u legit came online just to do these F6 reports for Johnathen Carlos and then logged off

Reaction score
Can you please provide evidence, your demo or a video. Also stop slandering staff in your dispute. I promise you’re not important enough for anyone to target you.

Reaction score

This is a textbook definition of 3.4 and 3.6. Not really sure how you watched that video and came to a conclusion otherwise, reinforcing the need for a longer ban as you do not understand the rule.

Maia left to review your demo, which he doesn’t have to do but did so anyway.

Reviewed with @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.