Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 4 Days

Your Steam Name: JAMY2347
Your Roleplay Name: Jamez Diaz
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:594049314

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.5 - User went back to the area he died in and took a gun

Why should this appeal be considered?: the shootout occurred were the drug dealer is at city office i never returned there and i was driving past the office were i was basing at the time and under the stairs were the back entrance is there was a python revolver which i picked up and then 3 secs later the guys we had the shootout with walked over and asked why i picked it up i said its under were i live and i asked them the same question and they said it was there's and i should give it back then 3 mins later they proceeded to run into the city office dealer and pick back up the other guns which is exactly what i have been banned for so this makes no sense i just picked up a weapon i had no idea was involved in this shootout and if anything they broke NLR even more then me by returning and picking up the other weapon's?

Reaction score
here you go full on evidence that I was wrongfully banned

Reaction score
here you go full on evidence that I was wrongfully banned

9e4a9a75ad8616bdb0a0f159bc2cc56d.png

?????????????

Reaction score

You literally drove through your NLR zone slowly to get a peek of whatever is left of the situation that lead to your death, then looted your killer's body for a gun all while your NLR timer was still running.

Also, here is an excerpt from rule 3.5

While waiting for their NLR timer to run out, players should not wait in the vicinity of their NLR zone and should stay a reasonable distance away.

If you weren't going to break the rules, you would have waited until your NLR timer was up before going anywhere near where you died.

@Maia has graciously offered to lower the ban, but please understand that is solely a product of his generosity and does not reflect any wrongdoing on the staff team's part.

Status
Not open for further replies.