Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: WhaleRush
Your Roleplay Name: Koby Dethridge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92156795

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User went near a bank robbery and tried to minge grab an m82 even after being notified by staff to leave the area.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel that my ban should be appealed since I was not aware of the bank raid and I did not see the warning sent by the admin I should probably have seen it but I missed it since I was focused on the gun. I feel that my ban was also unfair since i was not even given a chance to explain myself or anything I was just banned out of the blue. I also have a clip of the event https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/WtaNkrpm4Xn_A/d1337eCbYVh2?invite=cr-MSxHdmYsMTE4Nzg2ODEs you can clearly see me checking for a shooter or somone doing the heist but i was not able to locate one so i thought it was a resolved matter.

Reaction score

You made no effort to look around properly. There were still gunshots being fired. Furthermore, it's pretty common knowledge to not run up to a dead body and take a gun, especially in a bank robbery.

Reviewed with @3izu and @Super_

Status
Not open for further replies.