Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Juzz
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin Jakobsen
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:63148949

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was in the middle of some stupid situation were i got killed because my members was beating eachother up inside my store.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Like i didnt want to make anyone angry, i was crafting weapons. Sadly I heard someone beting someone up inside or behind my store. I opened the door to see what was going on, the cop behind me that i didnt see, wanted to get in, i was still focused on the situation that my members had started. I wanted to stop it, tell them to knock it off, and maybe get along. Like I been up crafting doing my stuff. But then i get slayed and alive again, released and then i got banned.

Additional Information: This is my view of the scenario

Reaction score

Regardless of the events taking place prior to you being gun-pointed, you should've complied with the officer and put your hands up. If you feel that your death was unjust, I encourage you to make an Internal Affairs complaint. If you feel that the length of your ban was unjust, I encourage you to make a Staff Complaint.

In this case, you should've surrendered when you saw an officer pointing a shotgun at you and giving you commands.
@Oddy @SamSN

Status
Not open for further replies.