Punishment Type: Warning
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Maia & KeiwaM
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Not Applicable

Your Steam Name: Sorle
Your Roleplay Name: Emiliano Elridge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51990442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - breaking gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: At no point in my POV is any direct gunpoint observable - at the point of me exiting through the back I no longer make contact with this officer until the situation ends. In his POV, I was gunpointed once for a very brief moment, under which any orders would not be maintainable. In my POV, I wasn't gunpointed at all.

I was gunpointed for at most

Original AR: https://perpheads.com/threads/action-request-sonzy-sorle-chinglao-✨rat✨.53109/

My POV:

This image:

xlLWCcb.png

was used to display that I was gunpointed, but it should be of note that this is a freeze frame from this clip:

giphy.gif

so I think this evidence was misrepresented and misconstrued entirely, as this freezeframe lasted a fraction of a second, if not less, and past that point the gunpoint can clearly be observed to be not on me

Worth pointing out I don't think a continuous gunpoint on 3 people from outside of a shop inwards while we're all in different locations and near walls/doors is maintainable, even if I had seen it.

EDIT: It has now been brought up in the AR that "turning away isn't a valid excuse" however it's still observable that I was not actually gunpointed directly at all, and I was turning to exit the shop. I don't believe that my life is in any actual danger at this point because I've not actually participated in the situation going on, there is no gun pointed directly at me, and I have a clear way away from the line of sight of the gun.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why did you turn to the left so violently at the 3 seconds mark?
I genuinely don't know what to say other than what can be seen, I was just trying to turn to exit the shop but I was bodyblocked by Humphrey, as seen in the video

Reaction score
I genuinely don't know what to say other than what can be seen, I was just trying to turn to exit the shop but I was bodyblocked by Humphrey, as seen in the video
Look at the beggining of the video, how you turn your camera around, at the 3s mark you do flick to the left without a particular reason?

Reaction score
Look at the beggining of the video, how you turn your camera around, at the 3s mark you do flick to the left without a particular reason?
like I said, just to turn to leave the shop, there's no reason behind it other than to turn and leave

Reaction score

Please upload your demofile, so i can see more than what you posted.

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Collier

Had you not been blocked we think this wouldn’t even be an issue. From the POV of the reporter it does look like 3.4 however from your POV you instantly react and get unlucky that you’re being blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.