Reaction score
Appealing for: Unban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: @McGlinchy

Your Steam Name: Marcus ^forsBejBsfancluB
Your In-game Name: Marcus Hudson
Your Steam ID: N/A

Why were you banned?: "Inability to follow basic rules"
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: There is not much to explain since there is no focus on any specific situations.
First of all. I was sleeping while the ban was enforced by Mcglinchy. She had no "reasons" to do that, there were no prior incidents leading up to this.
I've contacted her on private messages on forums where the conversation was as following;
Marcus Hudson:
" Hi Janice.
I just saw you have banned me.
What have I done? "

Mcglinchy:
" Inability to follow basic rules "

Marcus Hudson:
" Can you explain further? What have I done wrong? "

Mcglinchy;
" You’ve got over 50 infractions. You’ve been banned constantly and a message was put out to staff about your conduct yet you’re still being warned "

I think this is really unfair, stupid, and outrageous on the edge of being "biased".
I think this is not done according to the rules of being a staff member. And I'm a really nice guy, I love to help out people, I'm friends with most of the server, and I'm just very pissed that I get banned without any incidents. If I had clearly violated a rule then I wouldn't be this pissed. I've been here since 2015, I don't deserve to get treated this way.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've talked to several staff members about this including; Jack Peterson, Alex Mills, Peter Wolf, Wesley Coleman and Bolli, and they all agreed that this was not okay
I never said this was not okay. I'll be removing my name from this dispute until it's dealt with

Reaction score
What I meant was you told me I should make a dispute, which in my mind refers to that you don't think it was okay either, but I'm sorry if I hesitated too much on that.

Reaction score
That's not what it means, every staff member will tell you to dispute a ban if you don't agree with it, regardless of their opinion, that is why disputes are a thing.

Reaction score
I didn't say either whether it's okay or not, I said I haven't been staff long enough to know whether it is or not, however it seems weird. Then told you to make a dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.