Appealing for: Forum Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: I believe @Ayjay or @McGlinchy
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Not Needed
Your In-game Name: Not Needed
Your Steam ID: Not Needed

Why were you banned/blacklisted: Toxic
Why should this appeal be considered: It's been a bit more than 2 months now, I have a couple of people asking when I would come back.
I've been relaxing a lot and gotten some things in the right place, I'm way more happy now and a bit less toxic.
My plan is being as little toxic as even possible for me, since it was terrible in the end let's be honest, I kept going after people,
I started being extremely rude to everyone I didn't like or was against me.

I've been part of this community for about I believe 4 years now. I'm starting to wish I didn't get myself permbanned, because it's actually a great server
been through a lot which made my mind just click, and I started to disrespect McGlinchy after being banned for disrespecting @Nitrious or what his name is.
Well Alex Mills.

After that I started disrespecting the PLPD and the staff members on the forum. I've been a lot disrespectful to a lot of people, this include @Daymon
@McGlinchy @Ayjay and a bunch of other people, I want to promise that I wont start bullshit again, but then again I can't 100% promise anything
I want to so badly, but what I CAN promise, is that I wont go down the same way I did, it was completely over the edge I know.

My point is I'm so terrible fucking sorry about my actions, I had absolutely no right to act like the retarded kid I was,
i'm more in place and wanna make up for what I've done. I want to be back at some point aswell to my friends, but best is just start with apologising
here on the forum and hope I can get a chance again here.

Additional Comment(s):

POSTED FOR JACK PETERSON

Last edited:
Reaction score
Denied
Your attitude towards people in the community was disgusting, you started messaging and verbally abusing people who had no relation to your ban just for the sake of being a cunt. Make an appeal in 2 months and I may consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.