Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Mina
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Ophelia
Your Roleplay Name: Berry Murray
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80665242

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User misread a traffic stop thinking it was a 10 toes situation, resulting in a shootout.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I killed a person at bazaar that I was unable to remove the body/dispose of the DNA, The closest I got was into someone's shop but the back door wouldn't shut due to the bookshelves were in the way. Bazaar was a extremely public place and considering the body had to be left there I assumed for the future that I would be warranted or at least called out for killing people. After being chased/pulled over by the cops I assumed that the DNA would be picked up(As 3.4/3.6 states I should assume this)

I saw cops In the shop I just murdered someone in. They pulled me over and I thought it was 10 toes, Since I just killed someone. they had guns out at the scene, as I watched from a distance. so when they pulled me over and took my ID I was saying 10 toes in org and said it again when he told me to get out the car. Because I just killed someone, but apparently this is my fault because the police did not to take DNA? Literally just tried giving me a ticket and tried impounding my car for reckless driving. At the end of the day if I've just killed someone I wouldn't be letting him pull me over as it would be a risk to my freedom which I'm trying to save. With the PLPD, When you are 10 toes the PLPD like to play mind games and try and get you out of the car and then arrest you. Or they tell you that it isn't 10 toes then proceed to arrest you for killing someone, because they don't wanna create a scene or don't want others to raid the Police Department.

If you were in my shoes and just killed someone and left the area and you were being pulled over you wouldn't risk it since it would be 2.1 and 3.3 you should jump to the conclusion that you are going to be gun pointed since I KILLED someone just before

Additional Information: I hope you see this from my POV since if you just killed someone you wouldn't risk it. Thank you.

Reaction score

For this dispute, evidence is required such as a video of the situation or a demo with the tick provided. Please provide such evidence within 48 hours.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I don't even know what demo or what time it even was

Status
Not open for further replies.