Ban Dispute - Nade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Dispute
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans)

Your Steam Name: nada
Your In-game Name: Ahjuan Ehlisgay
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:76440963

Why were you banned?: driving wrong side of road.
Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: so, the first one, i shift tabbed and it kept me moving forward, common bug, drove on the other side of the road. simple mistake, which the guy who made the AR accepted that unlike the dribbLAA : https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on.38473/

second time, i was being ddosed and experiencing lag here :
F9EBED1DCEC7B3CFAAB5038BD42F53D58E8195DF

anyways, it kept cutting me out and shit so i ended up going on the wrong side of the road in which i was slayed instantly, put on a black screen as if i couldnt do anything so i ended up having to disconnect to rejoin but was banned.

wasn't given an opportunity to rejoin or explain my side of events

Additional Comment(s):
Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Reaction score
-Involved- -Involved- -Involved- -Involved- -Involved- -Involved- -Involved- -

Can confirm nade here was getting DDoS'd for about 2-3 minutes before this incident and continued to lag out of teamspeak after the incident, Nade was banned without being given a sit or being questioned. Simply slayed out of a car and banned!

Reaction score
Yea Nade still uses Dial-up internet and we started calling his home number whilst he was driving. Someone kept answering the phone causing him to lag out. We do all apologize.

Reaction score
You have 24 hours to upload in game evidence of this. Otherwise it will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.