AR on ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Simple / Roy Knight
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: I'm not sure of their name as it doesn't show up in the demo
His/Her SteamID: N/A
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was going to initiate a traffic stop on the vehicle shown due to clear reckless driving when a passenger, who was going to be in no trouble at all decided to hold me at gunpoint over the point that his friend was going to receive at max 12.12, he then shot me even though I complied with his actions as fast as possible. This to me is pretty clearly cop-baiting to try and make an excuse to RDM (3.4, debatebly 2.5).
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Reaction score
@nade Had a bug where he shift tabbed whilst driving, this caused him to go onto the wrong side of the highway, a simple mistake.

We all had warrants for a bank robbery which you should have made yourself aware of, despite this being a basic traffic stop due to a mistake on Nade's end it caused a shootout.

Using a panic under gunpoint and also saying down the radio you are under GP is in violation of 3.4.

//Posted for Jamal

Reaction score
I'd like to dispute a few points here, the first one being that it was a simple mistake even though the user has just been banned for doing it multiple times intentionally. http://prntscr.com/ode6bx

Secondly, although that does make a lot more sense (although I'm confused how you expected me to make myself aware of such) it still quite clearly comes under 3.4 since it was deemed by an Admin to be intentional.

As for my pressing my panic button and using the radio under gunpoint I am more than happy to accept the punishment if the Admins believe that it breaks 3.4 however I would argue that since I was in my vehicle at the time I was safe to use it since a panic button can easily be pressed (IRL) without it being seen while in a vehicle. At the time my only way to stay alive was to alert other officers and hope that they came as you made it very clear complying wasn't going to help anything.

Reaction score
The ban was for another instance due to him being DDoS'd shortly after, its fine for you to assume it was related to this situation however.

You would've been dealt with by other means if you had not pressed your panic button and spoke on the radio under gunpoint, whilst I believe the driver broke rules (clearly) the person who shot you didn't. Pushing for you to be banned over the 3.4 sit albeit easy would be unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.