Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nameisinsane
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Speedy
Your Roleplay Name: Liam Newman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26840720

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - Unreasonably killed another player in the direct eyeshot of a Police Officer. //Banned for Enforcer nameisinsane

Why should this appeal be considered?: killed another player in the direct eyeshot of a Police Officer. - 3.4 - You committed murder in the direct eyeshot of a Police Officer. This was not self-defence on your part, and the Police would not have held Kavallero accountable for any crime.
First of all I never saw the officer that came from nowhere towards me in this sitaution after I killed the guy but honestly I am sorry but I have no X-RAY to see from big parking lot to which ever officer arriving to small parking lot as my kill on said user was in no direct eye shot of me seeing any police officer.

Unreasonably killed another player - From what the enforcer said: I have reviewed the demo provided and I have come to a decision.

Rule violations:
2.5 - I can confirm there has been a breach of 2.5 on your part. In this instance, you decided to unreasonably kill another player when you were merely asked to leave his belongings. You instigated this whole situation over a pumpkin. - So not I not killed him because of the pumpkin that I give 0 **** about, So I picked up his pumpkin that he was growing on a PUBLIC PLACE, user decided to not ask me nicely to drop it and instead decided to gunpoint me in public area with his double barrel and told me to drop it, I complied and dropped it, then the user also decided to gunpoint me again after taking his gun away and draw his gun again at me and telling me to fuck off from a public area, sorry never know its unreasonable to kill some one gunpoint you out of a public area causing a threat to you by drawing his gun into you in such a public place as far as I know people always been killing another people for gunpointing them? did the rules been changed?

Additional Information: Yes how we are supposed to give an better evidence if demos looks like this?

https://mega.nz/file/gcJTAYhJ#Y5wN1WsUCoQemvB1deLE0SigQSuH9LlP6ZtFOY713N8- demo file as I couldn't shadow play the situation as you can see from above :(

Reaction score
I'll provide two clips of the situation from your POV just to make it easier:

can't see how the second clip in necessary but okay ill improve my aim next time with revolver

Reaction score

After reviewing the situation, we have found that no rule(s) were violated in this incident.

Reviewed with @Collier and @Super_