Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Day

Your Steam Name: Moon
Your Roleplay Name: Jack Bingo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player shot a player without a visible weapon as bazzar who was in their shop standing still after Moon attempted to carjack someone.

Why should this appeal be considered?: A few common examples of unreasonable risks includes, but is not limited to:
Loitering around the vicinity of a shootout you are not a part of or being within the line of fire from both intentional and accidental fire. Users must flee the scene of a shootout and wait for police to clear the scene and reopen the area to the public. This applies regardless of you being restrained or not.

Me and Speedy were stealing a car and as I was shooting and murda-ing armed civilians attempting and trying my best to protect my lovely speedy he had died, a guy wearing orange has done him from behind with a shotgun. Which left me me in a very tough situation with alot of people roaming around the bazaar, guns on the floor, limited time of escaping before the police force arrives and the player in question that I highly suspected of for carbombing and failed, the same user that who also made no attempt to flee the vicinity or enter his shop in order preserve his life, also there's no where in the rules where I should warn someone who's blatantly breaking 3.4 to leave the area before shooting them the player in question made absolutely no attempt to even start leaving the area in the reasonable time frame that I gave them before firing after I pulled my gun I gave them 20 whole seconds to leave in which time the player I ended up killing has barely moved a meter.

Reaction score

After a discussion amongst other staff members, we've collectively come to the conclusion of accepting this dispute. The user that Moon shot at was loitering in a shootout instead of running away or hiding, standing in front of a shop and watching the chaos unfold puts their own life at risk and therefore we see no wrongdoing in Moon's actions.

Reviewed with @Clarky @Dom_ @Franko @Pugga @Dave @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.