Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Puug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking Gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel as it's ludicrous to get banned for this, in this situation I am walking in to the farm to get some stuff out of storage hence why I have my car still running outside, I walk in and see 2 guys with weapons, before they even tell me "hands up" I already have my back turned running away. I was told by Pug to "Think these situations through", how could I have in this instance though? it was literal reflex to turn and run when seeing 2 armed dudes, my car was already running outside. I mean had the car been even a meter further away I would've stopped but before I was even able to process the situation I was in the car driving off

Additional Information: The 2 dudes caught me completely by surprise and it was literal reflex to run away, I didn't catch my thought process until I was already in the car driving off, play enough hours and this sort of situation is bound to happen regardless of your intent not to break any rules.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Puug
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Breaking Gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: I feel as it's ludicrous to get banned for this, in this situation I am walking in to the farm to get some stuff out of storage hence why I have my car still running outside, I walk in and see 2 guys with weapons, before they even tell me "hands up" I already have my back turned running away. I was told by Pug to "Think these situations through", how could I have in this instance though? it was literal reflex to turn and run when seeing 2 armed dudes, my car was already running outside. I mean had the car been even a meter further away I would've stopped but before I was even able to process the situation I was in the car driving off

Additional Information: The 2 dudes caught me completely by surprise and it was literal reflex to run away, I didn't catch my thought process until I was already in the car driving off, play enough hours and this sort of situation is bound to happen regardless of your intent not to break any rules.

Reaction score

Reviewed with @Mallard

Even if someone has you under gunpoint and doesn't speak straight away, you should know that you still have to stand still and at least wait to hear what they say. Running under gunpoint just because they haven't said anything straight away doesn't mean you can ignore it.

Status
Not open for further replies.