Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Frank
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for 2.5 when killing 2 raiders with a remote explosive I also killed 2 of my organization members.

Why should this appeal be considered?: This dispute should be considered because killing the 2 raiders was not disproportionate as they were actively raiding me at the time, also, the 2 organization members I killed had died in that raid and were outside waiting for NLR in their own words when I asked them what they were doing there. So they shouldn't have been anywhere near office since they were killed in that same raid. Therefore had they not broken NLR I wouldn't have been put in this position in the first place.

EDIT: I would also add that neither of my 2 organization members reported me for this either, nor did they have a problem with it. So why I was banned for this in the first place just seems very unnecessary to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Your previous dispute got denied already, you can't make another one, please make a staff complaint on the staff member(s) involved in the situation if you believe they handled it incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.