Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Hybrid
Your Roleplay Name: Daniel Sharpiro
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:464830279

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4, 3.20 - User disconnected after a report was opened on him for breaking gunpoint

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hi,
I was banned earlier today for reasons I am still oblivious too. I disconnected after playing on PD, during my time playing today I had no knowledge of any reports made against me nor was I aware of any rules I may of broken. I don't understand why leaving the server after not being in contact with an admin whatsoever grants me a 3 day ban.

If I did break gunpoint, I am more than happy to discuss the incident. However surely it would be nothing more than a warn- not a 3 day ban.

Thanks

Reaction score
Hello!

Due to this being a dispute you have to provide some type of evidence that you did not get notified. You can not dispute the bank length itself. If you disagree with the ban you make a dispute, if you disagree with the length you make a staff complaint.

Reaction score
Hello!

Due to this being a dispute you have to provide some type of evidence that you did not get notified. You can not dispute the bank length itself. If you disagree with the ban you make a dispute, if you disagree with the length you make a staff complaint.
How do I go about getting evidence for something that didn't happen?

Does this mean that if someone goes afk for a couple minutes and during this time they get a report made against themselves- if they leave they automatically get a 3 day ban for a report they are oblivious too since they went afk?
Doesn't sound very fair.

Reaction score
And yes I am still disputing the ban altogether.

Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.