Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: rxsm
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Less than 1 Day

Your Steam Name: cat bread
Your Roleplay Name: Lin Fan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:542577905

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.20 - User disconnected after killing a user, left after a report was opened after rejoining.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was banned beacause i disconnected after killing a user, left after a report was opened after rejoining.
Now i did not mean to leave the game, i wanted to clip what happened with the button ''f7'' on my keyboard, but i pressed ''f8''.
See the button ''f8'' sends me to a custom game made by me, and i completely forgot that i made that key shortcut.
Now what happened was: I killed a guy in regal apartments 3 and i got a gun called ''AS50'' i proceeded to pick the gun up, and because ive heard that its a pretty expensive gun i wanted to clip it but instead i pressed the button ''f8'' there for i got sent to the game i made a shortcut for.

Additional Information: The same thing happened on the same day, i was in handcuffs and a funny interaction with the police officer occurred, again i wanted to clip the situation but i clicked f8 instead of f7.

Reaction score
So if this is the case then why upon rejoining did you leave again after a report was opened?

Reaction score
So if this is the case then why upon rejoining did you leave again after a report was opened?
Because i didn't want to play the game again, i was mad that i lost my drugs and the gun. I'm very sorry, i didn't know there was a report opened up. If i knew that, i would not have left.

Reaction score

If you didn't want to play then you were still in breach of rule 3.20, and the ban length is only 12 hours, with 2 left.

Status
Not open for further replies.