Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: SamSN
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: D00m
Your Roleplay Name: Dom Kushenberg
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:581055058

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a player over him reporting a traffic offence while in direct view of a police officer.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I would firstly like too apologise too the cop that I killed and the player that I killed, I am sorry about that as there wasnt really a need for it I just thought u could if u had been snitched on, for the player if u lost anything let me know ill give u some money for it. (Send me a dm) It was a silly decision from me and could off been a lot worse as I had accidently shot someone else in crossfire. I would also like too apologise too Sam for me wasting his time having too deal with me breaking rules again. I dont want too mess around on the server anymore and will play more seriously from now on.

Additional Information: @Demonz69420 if u lost anything send me the clip so I can refund u when I get unbanned.

Reaction score

Given that you're a fairly experienced player at this point and you have quite a few punishments over the last month, I think it's best that you wait out your ban.
Maybe take the time to reread the rules so that something like this doesn't happen in future.
Reviewed with @travis

Status
Not open for further replies.