Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: Mr.Tazz
Your Roleplay Name: Elias Gonzalves
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:586529834

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: perior to this situation Avalon who is my freind who said 10 toes had killed alot of copes in slums an havent died since an them telling Avalon to go down with guns in there hands made it fell like it was 9.5 cusing me and my freind to go out an shoot the cops in ordre to free Avalon

Reaction score
Hi, I will just explain the situation from my POV and then the staff can make a decision on if they feel the ban is invalid. I will explain why we responded and how we were unaware of your friend killing anyone. Also, we clearly stated upon cuffing your friend why they were being cuffed.

Firstly, Betts and I received a 911 call from Cameron Bleed which stated, there were individuals camping outside his apartment with firearms. This 911 call can be seen below:
58020aa5b4f0afdc8b8d4e0e37c75f11.png

We then arrived on-scene and could see Avalon standing outside the apartment with an AK on their back. Upon cuffing him, I explained we had received a 911 call from a resident explaining someone had been camping outside their apartment with a gun. He then told me he lives in Slums Apartment 4 and he had simply just collected a delivery and was going back to his apartment. Since it was his word against the 911 call, I carried his gun that he dropped to my vehicle and explained to him that I needed to go check the 911 call.

Upon looking at the 911 call, I could see that all that was said was that there were people with guns and they hadn't done anything else. I was just leaving my vehicle to release your friend however, Betts was then shot in the head. At no point in the situation, was any murder charge mentioned or DNA otherwise, your friend would have just been dragged straight out of the building if we were aware of the DNA. Furthermore, I did not take your friend's name at any point in the situation which meant I would not be able to record check him and therefore find any DNA he has on his record.

In conclusion, you killed your friend believing that we might find DNA on his record even though, we were investigating a 911 call. At no point were any details taken so it would be impossible to do a record check without metagaming his name above his head. Your initiation of the shootout was purely based on an assumption of my next actions and no facts. Your friend was just about to be released and you started a whole shootout between cops and your org which resulted in you and your friends being raided/killed.

You have also already been warned for this around 2 weeks ago so you're very much aware of the rule.

Reaction score
I cant get it to work. Can you requst a demo without me being on the server?

Reaction score
I cant get out of my pov so i cant show the shootout an that stuff becuse i was not apart of it my freind was

Reaction score

After reviewing your demo we have come to the conclusion that no rules were broken. You and Gainaxe were both warranted and had enough reason to believe that Sean might check the warrant list whilst checking the 911 call, so he called '10 toes'. You acting upon this was not a violation of the rules in this case.

Your ban has been removed.

Reviewed with @steelo, @3izu & @SamSN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.