Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Sean
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: pro_leqq
Your Roleplay Name: jamie dyett
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:550769627

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User initiated a mugging on a player right next to a Fire Fighter.

Why should this appeal be considered?: i was about to sell my stash until i bumbed in Jesser Rivers right infront of the door in the room where he was hiding in. the firefighter was not that close and was busy taking out a fire that was spreaded further in the room that he was extinguishing. he was minding he's whole own buisiness and didn't quitte think about he's surroundings. i was about to walk to the dealer until i saw the person that my friend and i still could revenge (dont mind sharing demo's). in a roleplay way i walked up to him trying to block he's way and silence telling him to put he's handsup and accidentally missfired as i thought he was aiming a weapon. unfortunate did the person ( Jesser Rivers) not listen,

to the fact that he needed to put hes hands up and started to sprint a bit out of the room that made the Fire Fighter look back as you can see in the clip.

He started to sprint after being gunpointed to put he's hands up and so ignored under gunpoint. my plan was to put him in the room and to not let any person know about him being ziptied in the room.

Additional Information: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/18BoUx4m4udp6_/xrzhIcA2htaA?invite=cr-MSxqdG4sMTE2MDI2MDE3LA

i found it infuriating that the other report got closed without letting us explain ourselfs fully and to not let the other guy respond to one of my messages what could of been rule breaking. a other forum will be opend for the player and you may respond now.

Reaction score
I'll just put my response here. You essentially initiated a mugging right behind a Fire Fighter and shot your weapon instantly which clearly was going to alert the Fire Fighter of your mugging. It's also stupid to attempt a mugging that close to a government employee and not expect them to see.

Reaction score
You shot him before giving any commands, and the second a person getting shot at, whether its a misfire or not, he can run off so rule wise, he didn't have to comply with the mugging.

Status
Not open for further replies.