Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: sidd
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: Mikael Snorting
Your Roleplay Name: Kevin-Demetrius Coxk
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234447520

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - User decided when being broken out of jail to use himself as bait and run towards gunfire instead of staying back.

Why should this appeal be considered?: the staff said in the report that i was baiting for my tm8s which i wasnt trying to do. I was just trying to get out there as fast as possible since downstairs was clear i thought there werent gonna be any yet and hopefully get out but i didnt u also said that i ran up the stairs whilst they where already shooting but i ran upstairs before they started shooting and i saw the cop so i can back down and stood still the officer got killed and i ran back up not seeing u at the last second i saw u and i was trying to hide to not get shot from but u changed ur position to shoot me instead of shooting my friends that where shooting u. I honestly didnt try to break 3.4 it was just a bad moment and bad timing if they wouldve shot seconds before i wouldve stayed back but since they werent shooting it looked clear and the second i took that choice an officer had peaked us and i tried to prevent myself from getting killed but it didnt work.

Reaction score

So you assumed that there would be no cops at all in the station, even when your friends were holding angles expecting PD? Why did you rush after seeing the first cop?

OverCastSpark87

Communication Banned
Reaction score
my intention was to sit in that corner cus no cops would see me where sidd peaked me and if i did see an officer i would put my hands up i was just trying to get out of the pd as soon as possible since there where so many cops online we wouldve def lost if we had to fight them all

and they where holding cus its a normal thing to do if u have a gun

Last edited:
Reaction score

It's fairly obvious that Police would respond to a PD raid and that Police would be within the PD. You should have stayed behind the armed gunmen since you were unarmed and waited for them to clear the area. Instead, you've essentially acted like bait and got yourself killed.
@Sindarin @Draxen

Status
Not open for further replies.