Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @sidd @Oddy
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Weeks

Your Steam Name: CapalotBlickyy
Your Roleplay Name: Blicky Murdason
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:107800114

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4 - The player attempted to flee two police officers whilst being held at gunpoint in a stationary vehicle. // Extended by Sidd - 5.1 - User mugged someone in a public place.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Originally I was banned for 1 week for 3.4, attempting to flee two police officers while partially being held at gunpoint. I knew my wrongdoing during the situation and accepted the ban for my consequences. But a couple of days later after I was already banned my ban was then extended to 2 weeks for 5.1. This is the main reason I'm disputing the ban, It's already been a week since my original ban so I'd already be unbanned from my original ban length (November 7 - 1 week).
I don't remember breaking 5.1 or it being brought to my attention in-game that I had been accused of breaking it which is the main reason for me making a ban dispute. If I can be provided a time and date of the time I was accused of breaking 5.1 I can submit a demo for evidence and a more in-depth dispute

A1L

Reaction score

I’ve spoken to Sidd and seems like he was under the impression where you mugged someone it was a red zone when it wasn’t, your extension will be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.