Punishment Type: Ban
Punishment Subtype: Server Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: @steelo
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Month

Your Steam Name: Rabujan
Your Roleplay Name: Kyle Wood
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54087730

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.2, 2.5 - Called a user a 'fag' before gunning them down over 2 punches.

Why should this appeal be considered?: I did not call anyone a "fag" I do not use it. I did not gun down the user over 2 punches. I did shoot him after leaving him and him still chasing me while punching me.
What happened was the following: In Bazaar there was a car missparked and I said to the a group of 3 people " hey you cant park there". At least one of them told me to shhh as in shutup. I then pushed them with the fists(didnt punch them) and said "you dont shush me" and then one of them afterwards pulled out a pistol and another user punched me and thats when i started leaving the scene. The user I gunned down kept following me and punching me and thats when i shot him and continued to run away.
There was no "fag" calling and there was no gunning down over 2 punches. it was over someone pursuing me and punching me at the same time. Im pretty sure that it would be reasonable to protect myself.

Additional Information: I would like to see the evidence sent to Steele that led to him banning me over something I did not say in a situation that did not happen. If none was sent, then I might just start accusing people, which didn't make my roleplay the way I wanted to, false accusations as well. I put in the demo as evidence since I don't record the game while I'm playing. I don't think it records my voice, but it should show the full situation as I described it. It's a full demo, so you might have to skip forward a lot.

A1L

Reaction score
The person did punch you twice, whilst they were running after you they didn’t actively punch you, only those two times. You also did say something regarding ‘fag’ to the user, so would you like to change what you actually think you said?

Reaction score
They punched me before me running away(which added with the gun being brandished was the reason why i ran away) he then kept on punching me, which could be 2 time whilst i was running, and could have been more if didnt kill them. And im pretty sure running after someone and punching them can be seen as "actively punching me". Regarding the "fag" comment, did I call him a "fag" or did I say something regarding "fag" or maybe you have no idea what I said (im not sure if you were involved in the situation as you werent the one who banned me). My previous statement is true. If theres a recording with my voice on it let me and everyone see it.

A1L

Reaction score
They punched me before me running away(which added with the gun being brandished was the reason why i ran away) he then kept on punching me, which could be 2 time whilst i was running, and could have been more if didnt kill them. And im pretty sure running after someone and punching them can be seen as "actively punching me". Regarding the "fag" comment, did I call him a "fag" or did I say something regarding "fag" or maybe you have no idea what I said (im not sure if you were involved in the situation as you werent the one who banned me). My previous statement is true. If theres a recording with my voice on it let me and everyone see it.

You should know what you said, you don’t seem to claim you said anything at all after you telling them not to shush you. So please enlighten me

Reaction score
Im sorry, where did you hear "fag" in that recording so please enlight me in that fact. After me telling them not to shush me i said "yo yo yo fuck me its ok holy shit". I can understand the part of me saying "its ok" being missunderstood as something else as english is not my first language and I jumbled the words, as what im hearing now can be heard as "its fake". But in what sense can you hear that and say it was me calling someone a "fag".

A1L

Reaction score
Im sorry, where did you hear "fag" in that recording so please enlight me in that fact. After me telling them not to shush me i said "yo yo yo fuck me its ok holy shit". I can understand the part of me saying "its ok" being missunderstood as something else as english is not my first language and I jumbled the words, as what im hearing now can be heard as "its fake". But in what sense can you hear that and say it was me calling someone a "fag".

I don’t think it sounds anything like ‘it’s fake’ it sounds more like what I said, you either said something along the first lines of ‘fuck me’ or ‘fucking’ then the slur. I don’t see why you would say ‘it’s fake’, it sounds nothing like that or even ‘it’s ok’. Are we watching the same video?

Reaction score
If you think it sounds anything like "fag" and not anything else you might have to go to a hearing doctor. I wouldnt say "its fake", like i said i jumbled the words.
You yourself said I either said "fuck me" or "fucking fag" so which one is it? Because before banning someone for saying "fag" i would have to be 100% sure of it.
And yes Im watching the same video as you.

A1L

Reaction score
If you think it sounds anything like "fag" and not anything else you might have to go to a hearing doctor. I wouldnt say "its fake", like i said i jumbled the words.
You yourself said I either said "fuck me" or "fucking fag" so which one is it? Because before banning someone for saying "fag" i would have to be 100% sure of it.
And yes Im watching the same video as you.

Did you read what I said properly? The first lines before you said the slur. I’ve watched it many times and it sounds like you’re saying at the start ‘fucking’ then the slur, I am not the one who banned you so why would that matter to me?

I’ll see what Steelo says regarding this and come to an outcome shortly

Reaction score
Did you read what I said properly? The first lines before you said the slur. I’ve watched it many times and it sounds like you’re saying at the start ‘fucking’ then the slur, I am not the one who banned you so why would that matter to me?

I’ll see what Steelo says regarding this and come to an outcome shortl
Did you read what I said properly? The first lines before you said the slur
What specific part in my response compels you to write this sentence? I didnt say any slur.
I’ve watched it many times and it sounds like you’re saying at the start ‘fucking’ then the slur,
Please pinpoint the exact timestamp and write down what you hear exactly, so everyone can see you have some kind of hearing loss.
"why would that matter to me?"
Obviously youre the one who made the false report. Its ok to admit youre wrong, its not ok to keep having delusions in your head about me saying foul stuff.

A1L

Reaction score

After getting other staff member's opinions, it's clear what you said was a homophobic slur. You will not be unbanned and obviously shooting someone over 2 punches is excessive and not a proportionate escalation of what he had done to you, despite him following you, he was not actively punching you to death.

Reviewed with @sidd @Sindarin @Oddy @peeps @Megasaw

Status
Not open for further replies.