Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban

Appeal type: Dispute

Which staff member banned you: @Super_

Your Steam Name: FatGeorge

Your In-game Name: George Wolf

Your Steam ID: n/a

Why were you banned?: 2.5 - User shot down multiple individuals who were loitering around his base without a justifiable reason

Why do you feel the ban's invalid?: I had a reason. By me shooting those 3 men outside my base and initiating in a shootout that was going to occur regardless, I in return potentially saved the lives of my entire organisation. It was very clear that they were there in order to initiate a raid. Our house was the only house in the Suburbs owned at the time, they were wondering around the base heavily armed with assault rifles and a shootout was going to break out no matter what happened, but by me initiating the shootout early and getting the first shots off, I saved the lives of my organisation and also the substances we had inside of the property.

Little run down. 6 known org enemies (all people hated by all of our org members and they also hate us). All carrying heavy weaponry and practically trespassing on our property. I waited there for a while before i shot anyone and they were showing no sign of moving, i even communicated with them at one point and they just stood still, showing no sign of wanting to leave our property. After i shot them, none of my org members died, we managed to continue growing inside the property. If i had not done what i did, they would of gun pointed me, raided, potentially kill my entire org and steal everything inside. It was going to happen one way or the other and i chose the way that benefited myself and my org most, as i obviously would.

Additional Comment(s): none

Evidence (Required for all server bans):

Last edited:

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Little run down. 6 known org enemies (all people hated by all of our org members and they also hate us)

do u know what NLR means ur character had no idea who we even were

we all know most of your org members died in result of you shooting us

it will actuall take more for the staff to respond then this ban is

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.