Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was basing on perp and I hear movement outside, I then hear its PLPD and hear someone crowbarring a door, so I react by shooting the door. I then die and get randomly shot and killed. Im freaking out asking people whos shooting me and hiding. Then I walk over to near where I died where there was a crowd and a silenced sound to see people telling me it was tiny slayer. I asked why i was being shot and then he kills me. I go to make a report asking why he killed me and then I get banned for cheating. Tiny slayer's reason was for "bullet sponging" I didnt even know what it was and I am still unsure how it works but apparently you suck up bullets without dying... When was this a feature in cheats... From previous experience with hacking I never seen this as an option and once showing about 20 people my account for the cheat and that it hasn't got any active subscriptions they also questioned about it saying that bullet sponging isn't even possible in garry's mod. I hadn't used cheats for a few months which i provided proof when screensharing in an instant... I was going to appeal this ban a few days earlier but I just wanted to clear my head and get outside a bit more often before deciding I wanted to play/appeal.

I HAVE THE DEMO OF WHAT HAPPENED, IT CLEARLY SHOWS NO CHEATS AND THAT I DIDNT "BULLET SPONGE" AS I GOT HIT AND LATER DIED AND IT'S NOT EVEN A THING.

If this gets denied PLEASE give me a reason so I can fight against it!

Additional Information: N/A

Status
Not open for further replies.