Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I was basing on perp and I hear movement outside, I then hear someone call "PLPD" and then have someone crowbarring a door, my reaction being spraying the door. I miss then manoeuvre over closer to the door to get a better angle to shoot. I get shot at and fall back whilst still shooting the door. I then go back to the door because they are continuing and then die to tinyslayer. Once I respawn I start getting abused by TinySlayer, being RDMd twice and then going over to him to be killed again for no reason. Tiny slayer claimed that I was cheating. I make a report asking why he killed me and then I get banned for cheating. Tiny slayer's reason was for "bullet sponging" I had never heard of what this is, I am still unsure to this day how you can bullet sponge especially it being client side. But I was told that you suck up bullets without dying.. This has never been a feature in the cheats I have used in the past on Garry's Mod. I later on showed about 20 people my account for the cheat that I was being accused for and that it hasn't got any active subscriptions many players in the vc and staff said that bullet sponging was never even a thing in garry's mod. I hadn't used cheats for a few months anyway so I was suprised getting banned when I have never used cheats on perp the whole time... I have no clue why this keeps getting denied as I still havent been told the reason for it nor has tiny slayer decided to provide me with the proof.

Additional Information: I EVEN HAVE THE DEMO OF WHAT HAPPENED, please reach out to me on discord for the video as you can clearly see I wasn't ESPing, Aimbotting or "bullet sponging" Skript#7716

Status
Not open for further replies.