Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Skript
Your Roleplay Name: Dexter Akmed
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160787951

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: I want to start this off by saying sorry, I didn't ever plan on using a cheat on perp. I should never of used them in the first place and I have no excuses. I didn't think before I used them and I was blind to the consequence meaning the day I used them was the day I got banned and I was shocked that I was caught so it caused me to lie trying my best to be unbanned and pretend like it never happened, binning the cheats and wanting to be like it was before I ever thought about using them, even if it was for a day. I am sorry for disappointing many people who had trust in me. I hope you can forgive me, it was a huge mistake to begin with and I wish I never did it now that I look back. It was foolish of me and I really want to get back into the perp community to play normally and make it fair for others. I feel guilty for using cheats and I am very sorry, I made it unfair for the people that was playing that day. Please forgive me as I promise to never use cheats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.