Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Shaquille Oatmeal
Your Roleplay Name: Jackson Fringo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160133206

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 1.6 - The player popped someone's vehicle's tires for no reason "just to test something" then displayed a poor attempt to deceive staff in the report made

Why should this appeal be considered?: I used to have basically the exact same car not long before that (i sold it) , and my memory isnt very good. So i forgot it wasnt my car and tested if popping tires with a knife is possible or not, because if it was my car i wouldnt care because well, it would be my own car, you know?
Then in the report an admin made for me, they accused me of lying, not knowing my situation, and wouldnt listen to my reasoning.
Sure, a warning i would've accepted because i need to remind myself better, even thought its not really my fault i have bad memory, but, accusing me of lying and then banning me for 3 days is too much in my opinion. Like i said, i would've accepted a warn but a ban is too far in this case.

Reaction score
Sorta both i guess? Yeah i did something wrong but it wasnt 100% on purpose. As in, my intention wasnt to pop another person's tires but rather to pop my own to test if popping tires with a knife is possible, because in my cop days during pursuits, shooting the tires never even did anything for me.

Reaction score
I can assure you, i will be more aware of which car is mine and this wont happen again.

Reaction score
Sorta both i guess? Yeah i did something wrong

It can not be both, either an apology or a dispute. And since you just said yourself that you did something wrong then I guess this is an apology?

Reaction score
It can not be both, either an apology or a dispute. And since you just said yourself that you did something wrong then I guess this is an apology?
Uh yeah sure, if that'll get my punishment down to just a warn.

Reaction score
well i cant really contact her so if you would be so kind to refer them to this appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.