Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Valentine
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 2 Days

Your Steam Name: sasuke0115
Your Roleplay Name: Andrew Jordan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:243856479

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.15 - The player failed to drive a stolen car properly, causing it to wreck as a result of driving recklessly

Why should this appeal be considered?: If you look in the evidence clip carefully that i will show in a bit, i actually didnt destroy the car. It actually got wrecked when the ferrari hit me. Because when you wreck the car, both the engine and the board stop. So thst means when you wreck it, the color from the board and from the speedometer, stop. The clip shoes that when i hot the pole, the engine didnt stop, actually, it got wrecked when the other car hit me in the back.

Additional Information:

Reaction score
i dont know how to do any of that. i read the guide but its fucking up my brain. if you pay a bit of a attention on slow down the video its clear that I didnt ram the car, but the ferrari did when he hit me in the back.

Reaction score
Hi, I obviously won't be a part of the dispute request that is currently being conducted by other members of the staff, however, as I've informed you in the F6 created yesterday, you weren't only banned for the fact that the vehicle was wrecked in the end, you also displayed no regard of driving carefully to avoid vehicle damages in a vehicle that you stole as can be seen from the clip provided. Thought it'd be best to clear up if you have any questions in mind

Reaction score
OHHHHH. im so sorry! i thought i got banned ONLY for wrecking the car! you can close this dispute, ill be making an apology instead!

Status
Not open for further replies.