Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: valintie
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: joshwan
Your Roleplay Name: joshwan
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:718418265

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.20 - The player killed multiple people without any justifiable reason & attempted to kill me when brought up to an admin sit, then proceeded to disconnect. Clear NITRP

Why should this appeal be considered?: i killed the mayor because my friend told me i could becuase of the income tax after that i killed him and his brother and he was chill with it so i said to him on discord if i can finish him off he said sure so did his brother i was about to shoot ine mote bullet boom adaim teleports me i nearly shoot him and my pare nt turns off the internet check logs to see that i randomly disconnect for proof and if you dont unban me pls just take it down too a week or a month not a 6 month ban also why would i go to playing the server everyday to this please

Additional Information: i meant a dispute but dont have a vid please unban or shorten it to a week i had lots of fun and inturdues lots for my friends and i found out one of my friends playthe server alot so i really wanna play if i break one more rule you can ban me forever please

Reaction score
You disconnected by yourself, not your internet being turned off

Reaction score
My mom turns off internet I leave game do table and get banned

Reaction score
Also if you can see my hours I actually play the server please turn the time down to rdm for killing mayor because my friend told me I could please if I ever brake a rule u can ban me forever please just put down the time or unban

Reaction score
You disconnected by yourself, not your internet being turned off
Also if you loook at the times I leave I join back 5 mins later bc when the internet is turned off it takes a couple of mins for it to turn back on please I will even do the admin sit again if I wanted to grief why would I go through all this effort instead of joining a new

Reaction score
Read and follow the guide and it will work.

Reaction score
You will need to upload it to a fire sharing site as likely it will be over the forums file size limit. It is mentioned in the first part of the guide.

Status
Not open for further replies.