Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence] <--- youve got the video
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Week

Your Steam Name: Jenga
Your Roleplay Name: Mortimer Wallace
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84314633

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 - Player unnecessarily tiered a car for an invalid reason, killing a medic in the process. // Banned for Enforcer Wescott

Why should this appeal be considered?: I had a very good reason to kill the medic.
I was raiding the bank with my organisation, I had murdered multiple officers and a medic prior that had been attempting to revive a police man. There were multiple shots and the raid was clearly still active.
The medic in question was actively trying to revive a police man, he risked his own life by not only still being in the area of the bank raid but as also trying to revive cops.

The car was the most viable weapon at the time as it would be moronic to get out of its safety and warmth to shoot a medic when I could just run them over... as I did.
The car was already tiered once so this must of contributed to the car being tiered at a low mph/kph although I accept responsibility and will compensate the person accordingly however its disingenuous to say I had no good reason to kill said medic

Additional Information: Bring back the days where medics had to get permission to enter a shootout!

Reaction score

Given the fact they medic was rendering aid to an officer and there had been a bank robbery, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and remove this part of the ban reason however, I will be keeping the ban for the reason that you knowingly used a stolen vehicle as a weapon when it's clear that it will cause damage to it at higher speeds. You stole the car, so should have avoided causing damage to the car as not to negatively impact another player and used other means to deal with the medic.

Status
Not open for further replies.