Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: trippzino
Your Roleplay Name: elizabeth something (i dont remember the 2nd name)
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:559677366

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 for raiding PD and killing an officer for jailing their accomplice for a minor sentence, risking their life and freedom over an unjustifiable reason without properly investigation. // Accepted AR

Why should this appeal be considered?: not only did i KNOW that louie was going in for over 7 years, because the crime was shooting at civilians/police but i NEVER killed a single person during this 'bank raid', i shot at one officer, let him go and he eventually killed me. i was also on all of yesterday and able to discuss this? im not sure why ive logged onto being banned? and if i am correct with my timing im pretty sure both me and louie (my friend in question) had both just been in a shootout with police. meaning we BOTH wouldve been arrested for murder if i hadnt gotten out and away to save louie.

checking the AR it seems i have the wrong situation in my head, but even looking at the one in question we were there to break both kendrick AND justin out, and while justin was not in there for bad chargers, kendrick was. thats why kendricks mate was there with us raiding the pd. as for these actions reports in future, it would be nice if they came up in the notifications like every other message on this website, if i was informed i wouldve replied sooner.

**OPENING APOLOGY INSTEAD, CONSIDER THIS DISPUTE NULL**

Last edited:
Reaction score
Firstly, you've been tagged multiple times for a response while you've been active on the forum. If you read the report you would see that.

Secondly, this isn't regarding Louie, this is regarding a false PD raid, nothing to do with a robbery bank and nothing to do with Louie being arrested (as he was running through PD with you shooting the officer).

Thirdly, as you seem to not of know the names of the people you broke into PD to apparently break out they were Deago Doe and Kendrick Tyson.

Reaction score
to start off i clarified here that i realised this was not the situation i meant and i was wrong "checking the AR it seems i have the wrong situation in my head", as for the Action report, i have had the forums tabbed in the back of gmod open consrtantly for the last 3 days as i am currently waiting response on an IA, checking every couple hours. and like i said it popped up in the notification i wouldve been able to get back to you sooner. and finally as for the actual situation, i was there to break out Kendrick AND justin which is say in my appeal. "here to break both kendrick AND justin out"

Reaction score
to start off i clarified here that i realised this was not the situation i meant and i was wrong "checking the AR it seems i have the wrong situation in my head", as for the Action report, i have had the forums tabbed in the back of gmod open consrtantly for the last 3 days as i am currently waiting response on an IA, checking every couple hours. and like i said it popped up in the notification i wouldve been able to get back to you sooner. and finally as for the actual situation, i was there to break out Kendrick AND justin which is say in my appeal. "here to break both kendrick AND justin out"
IA are dealt with on plod.online, not the forum.

This was your original response

Status
Not open for further replies.