Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Hayden
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 5 Days

Your Steam Name: oremar
Your Roleplay Name: Elde Chapo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5175176

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 3.4- Player failed to comply under gun point, resulting in his death to prevent his drug money being seized. // Banned for enforcer Wescott

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello,First of all, it can never be said that I resisted not to give my drugs or my money because as you can see in the clip, I had already invested my money in the ATM before those guys came.Secondly, I was stealing there, as you can see in the clip, when I was buying the gun I was going to use to stockpile, the men came at me unannounced and killed me.
1. (Player failed to comply under gun point, resulting in his death to prevent his drug money being seized. // Banned for enforcer Wescott) !!its wrong I did nothing wrong there just watch the clip I posted.
https://vimeo.com/837269670?share=copy

Additional Information: If you look carefully, they come and I am killed in seconds while I am just taking my gun on the ground to put it in my warehouse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Also, you are aware that the fight you got in at the DD were you shot two people was a 2.5 breach yes?
but they were both armed and continued to take up arms even though I warned the second person

Reaction score
Also, you are aware that the fight you got in at the DD were you shot two people was a 2.5 breach yes?
If you look at the clip, the second man I killed pulls out his gun instead of stopping despite my warnings.

Reaction score
No, if you see them holding a gun you walk away, you dont shoot them in the head from the woods
Is there any player on this server who does not attack people walking in the forest with weapons?

Reaction score

It is clear you broke 3.4 by withdrawing your gun while a AR was on you, leading to your death. However, you also broke 2.5 by shooting at people from the woods just because they had guns out at DD and you wanted to mug them. As such your ban reason will be amended.

@Ellie @3izu

Status
Not open for further replies.