Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Dispute[Evidence]
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Wescott
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: J1mb0b5
Your Roleplay Name: Jim Russo
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62972791

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5 and 3.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: There were the 2 reasons listed for the ban "For attempting to run over the officer over a minor traffic or misdemeanour offence, resulting in their vehicle being disabled and one of their accomplices dead." and "Player intentionally put his freedom at risk for no reason by cop baiting and turning a misdemeanour into a felony. In addition to this the player also failed to comply under gun point, leading the officer on a run around the car."

If you watch the clip you will see that I was not even the driver of the car at any point during the situation, I am the black guy in the passenger seat. I have basically been blamed for the actions of 2 different people at once. I did not cop bait, ram the cop car, attempt to run the cop over or do any of those things.

"In addition to this the player also failed to comply under gun point, leading the officer on a run around the car." This is the only thing on the ban reason that I actually did. It was pretty obvious who the driver was based on the clip and responses written on the action request.

Additional Information: N/A

Reaction score

The bans have been changed to the correct order. Yours was changed to one day for 3.4 and @Bullet to four days for 1.1, 2.5 and 3.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.